Here at Passion Spas, we are pleased to partner with dealers who are dedicated to providing superior products and superior service. One such dealer is Wind Surf & Sail in Clinton Charter Township, MI.
- They've been in business for 33 years now.
- In the spring of 2013, they started selling Passion Spas, making them one of our earliest US dealers.
- Their hot tub clientele tends to be people who are looking for higher-end products and people who want a spa that looks good at a good price.
Phil Abraham has been with Wind Surf and Sail for three and a half years, handling a large part of their marketing and in-store sales. Some benefits that he points out about Passion Spas include:
- The use of tough, durable synthetic materials instead of organic elements: "Customers really like the fact that the structure of Passion will be there forever."
- All the standard features that eliminate that long list of add-ons and simplifies the decision-making process for customers: "Everything comes with it. You don't have to pay extra. If you don't want the MP3 player, don't use it, but it's there if you ever need it."
- Passion Spas’ quick response time, assisting dealers as they assist their customers.
Phil believes that Wind Surf & Sail has at least doubled, maybe even tripled, their sales volume since coming on board with Passion Spas, adding, "So it was one of the best moves we've ever made."
Partnering with Phil and Wind Surf & Sail was a good move on our part too. Here at Passion Spas, we're honored to partner with dealers who are committed to providing an enduring product of distinct quality that is backed by conscientious customer care. If you'd like to learn more about Passion Spas or would like help finding a dealer in your area, give us a call at 855.355.3088 or e-mail Info@PassionSpasUSA.com.